NCCE <3s Microsoft!
With less a week away until NCCE 2015 in the City of Roses, we are happy to announce the many opportunities to engage with Microsoft at NCCE where Microsoft is an exclusive tier 1 sponsor this year!
Free Two-Day Teacher Training Workshop
As previously announced, before the conference begins, NCCE and Microsoft will team up to offer an excellent free, two-day Microsoft Teacher Trainer Workshop event March 17-18, at the Doubletree Portland. There, you can learn more about the expansive toolset offered to teachers and schools from Microsoft with a focus on taking your professional learning back to your school, district and state. Get registered today. All attendees will walk away with a Microsoft Innovative Educator badge and completion certificate.
Microsoft at NCCE 2015
At our conference`, we have over 20 sessions and workshops dedicated to Microsoft tools, including offerings from both Microsoft and NCCE trainers:
- 30 Free Microsoft Tools in 50 Minutes
- 30 Windows 8.1 Apps in 50 Minutes
- Blended Learning with Office 365
- Blended Learning: Setting the Stage for 21st Century Classrooms
- Coding Across the Curriculum
- Empower Yourself with Office!
- Flip Over Office Mix
- Fostering Tech Talent in Schools
- Free Tools Exploration
- Free Tools for Flipped Learning
- Game-Based Learning with Project Spark
- In the Mix
- Keeping Track of Student Data with Excel
- Let’s Get Connected — Learn, Grow, Contribute
- Office 365 for Education
- Office Sway — Create an Interactive Canvas
- OneNote and Presenting the Class Notebook Tool
- OneNote–The Ultimate Tool
- Re-Invent Your Student Interactivity and Productivity at Your Campus with Office 365
- The Making Flipped Classroom Videos
- Windows Walkabout
Also this year, NCCE will use OneNote as a platform to publish conference workshop information and allow attendees to access notes, slides and other materials after the conference.
Of course, Microsoft will also be on the vendor floor to answer your questions, experience a Windows device, or get a sampling of how OneNote, Skype and several education apps can help build your classroom learning!
Microsoft and NCCE throughout the Year!
Just like NCCE’s year-round commitment to delivering high quality professional development to teachers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond, Microsoft partners with NCCE in delivering workshops, ranging from brief introductions for you and your staff on the Microsoft toolset for schools, to extensive two-day workshops on building innovative learning environments to inspire your students and teachers to collaborate and create. Contact NCCE for more information on bringing Microsoft trainers to your district!