NCCE is offering ONE more opportunity to access this wonderful program through a condensed 3 hour, self-paced online course. Credit and Clock Hours available. Click to register for instant access
The project provides entry points for those involved in education in and outside of formal classroom settings to use primary sources and social justice standards to conduct meaningful dialog, learn and develop historical inquiries, and inspire informed actions that give voice to marginalized communities.
Crossroads of History is a completely virtual professional learning experience for educators across the spectrum including:
- PreK-16 educational professionals including pre-service teachers
- Public librarians and leaders of tribal youth groups, faith-based youth groups, Boys and Girls Clubs, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, before and after school programs, adult education leadership programs, and other outside of the classroom programs
- Have the option to earn college credit hours
- Be recognized by NCCE as a Crossroads of History Project participant
- Be enrolled in the Crossroads of History Educator community with access to peer-to-peer networks and coaching
Crossroads of History Project:
This fully online experience is comprised of training using best practices in synchronous and asynchronous learning and work time, guidance, and reflection. The culmination of the project is the creation of an activity plan to put into practice and to share online with other educators.