Black Friday Sale from NCCE! BUY THREE, GET TWO FREE!
Did you know that NCCE now has online courses available for year round learning? With remote learning a daily reality for most of us, NCCE, in partnership with Microsoft, have created a 5 course series on the Best Practices for Online Learning. Dr. Michael Higley, NCCE’s Director of e-learning, recently shared a deep dive into these courses during a Live from NCCE broadcast:
NCCE is excited to offer a Black Friday special, through November 30th, on these courses:
- Code: NCCE LIVE -Participants will receive the bundle of 5 sessions for only $400/$345 OFF regular price
- Code: NCCE99 – Participants will receive individual sessions for only $99/ $50 OFF regular price
Learn how to ensure student success when teaching online by actively engaging in the following 5 courses for Best Practices for Online Learning with Microsoft. With this offer you get 5 of our most popular courses bundled into one friendly price.
- Adapting Pedagogy for Online Learning
- Engaging Students in Online Learning
- Teacher Presence to Increase Student Engagement and Performance
- Prompt Feedback to Promote Student Success
- Digital Citizenship and Classroom Management