The NCCE 19 Conference Committee invites you to share your knowledge and expertise by presenting at NCCE 19, February 26 – 28, 2019 in Seattle at the Washington State Convention Center. This is the opportunity to showcase innovative instructional strategies and technology resources that have a positive impact on learning. Individuals representing all academic disciplines and levels in the educational system and all phases of technology education are welcome to submit proposals. The deadline for submitting a proposal is Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Presentation formats include:
- 50-minute Sessions
- 2-hour Workshops
- Poster Sessions
- Ignite Sessions
- NEW Tech-Savvy Exploratorium Sessions
NCCE also welcomes exhibitor proposals that demonstrate uses of technology to transform education in a non-commercial environment.
Why Present at NCCE?
- Opportunity to share best practices and hot topics with peer community
- Reach a target audience of educational and technology leaders
- Career and resume building opportunities
- Break out of your comfort zone! Share your creativity with captive audiences looking for the solutions you have to offer!