Join us August 15 and 16th for the first ever NCCE Maker Camp! Are you interested in learning more about the Maker Movement? Held at the scenic Pack Forest Conference Center in Eatonville, Washington, this two-day program will let you dive into a variety of Maker tools, resources, and activities, and explore strategies for how to get started putting these exciting ideas to work, even if you don’t have much experience or budget!
Topics to be covered include:
- Developing the Maker Mindset in your students
- Making with simple tools and materials
- Inexpensive (but engaging) electronics
- Where to find free resources
- Programming and coding activities
- Design Thinking for Makers
- And more!
Sign up Today!
Fee: $375 before June 20/ $425 after June 20
Includes four meals and one night’s lodging at Pack Forest
Register Now: http://bit.ly/NCCEmakercamp2017
For more information about the event, contact Becky Firth at email@example.com. Clock hours and Credit Available.
For more information about Pack Forest: http://www.packforest.org