First Look: Buncee Edu
Next in our “First Look” series is Buncee Edu. This product is categorized under Digital Storytelling/Presentations.
Buncee enables teachers and their students to easily bring together all kinds of multimedia (like photos, video, drawing, audio and more) into one easy online creation.
Using our fun and user-friendly creation canvas, educators can create interactive lessons and multimedia presentations, flip their classrooms, and send home beautiful newsletters and invitations to parents and the local community.
Teachers can also create a private virtual classroom for their students where they can review and grade their students’ buncee submissions like digital stories, multi-media presentations, or a variety of other creative homework projects.
We were impressed with the versatility of this software and the Buncee team continues to seek out educators to see what features they will add next. We know they are looking into interfacing with Google Apps for Education to provide easy sign on and saving service. Here is an example of a read aloud created in Buncee:
With a BunceeEdu Free account you can:
• Create a buncee with up to 2 slides
• Include custom text, drawings, and textual and visual hyperlinks
• Upload your own photos to personalize your creation
• Include YouTube videos, SoundCloud clips, and Google, Flickr, & Instagram Images
• Email buncee invites to up to 10 recipients
• Share your buncees via social media or embed them on websites and blogs
• Total Storage: 500 MB
BunceeEdu Plus ($9.99/month or $59.99/year) School/District Pricing Available (email@example.com)adds:
• Create a buncee with infinite slides
• Upload your own videos and PDFs onto your creation
• Record an audio message directly into your buncee
• And email buncee invites to up to 250 recipients
• Total Storage: 2 GB
• Create your own private buncee classroom with 30 student accounts
• A dashboard to assign buncees to your students, view student submissions and assign grades to their creations
• Students receive their own login and can create buncees anywhere they have access to the internet – at home, at school or at the library
Explore Buncee Edu further. If you have had experience or played with Buncee, share your impressions below!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours