Do you have students looking for a Tech Camp experience? iD Tech Camps provide weeklong day and overnight technology camps for students ages 7-17, and 2-week Tech Academies for teens ages 13-18. Week-long sessions include nurturing, personalized technology instruction, and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
IN THE LABS | THE iD PEDAGOGY
- Non-traditional teaching style and environment emphasize experiential, hands-on learning.
- Guaranteed 8:1 Student to Instructor ratio fosters personalized instruction and proper pacing for all skill levels (beginner through advanced).
- University setting instills the importance of higher education, and excites students about collegiate life.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skill development promotes tech confidence. Curriculum is designed to promote 21st century skills like communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Project-based courses give students something to strive for (and a portfolio to take home).
- Innovative blended learning approach mixes in-person instruction with iD Game Plan, our proprietary learning platform, developed in-house. Nobody does it like iD.
- Exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple®, Google, Adobe®, Microsoft®, Autodesk®, etc.) empowers and prepares students for a real-world future in tech.
OFF-COMPUTER TIME | LIFE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- A common sense balance of indoor and outdoor activities promotes good health and social interaction.
- Variety of sports (optional), and board-games, team activities, gaming tournaments, and university tours introduces students to new experiences.
- Unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships.