iD Tech Camps available in Washington and Oregon
Do you have students looking for a Tech Camp experience? iD Tech Camps provide weeklong day and overnight technology camps for students ages 7-17, and 2-week Tech Academies for teens ages 13-18. Week-long sessions include nurturing, personalized technology instruction, and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
IN THE LABS | THE iD PEDAGOGY
- Non-traditional teaching style and environment emphasize experiential, hands-on learning.
- Guaranteed 8:1 Student to Instructor ratio fosters personalized instruction and proper pacing for all skill levels (beginner through advanced).
- University setting instills the importance of higher education, and excites students about collegiate life.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skill development promotes tech confidence. Curriculum is designed to promote 21st century skills like communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Project-based courses give students something to strive for (and a portfolio to take home).
- Innovative blended learning approach mixes in-person instruction with iD Game Plan, our proprietary learning platform, developed in-house. Nobody does it like iD.
- Exposure to the industry’s best software (from Apple®, Google, Adobe®, Microsoft®, Autodesk®, etc.) empowers and prepares students for a real-world future in tech.
OFF-COMPUTER TIME | LIFE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- A common sense balance of indoor and outdoor activities promotes good health and social interaction.
- Variety of sports (optional), and board-games, team activities, gaming tournaments, and university tours introduces students to new experiences.
- Unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships.
In Washington, all camps are located at University of Washington in Bothell, WA and University of Washington in Seattle, WA. In Oregon, camps are located at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, OR.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours