On Our Radar: the Rapid E-Learning Blog
Happy Monday from the Tech-Savvy Teachers!
On our radar this week… I am becoming increasingly interested in the design of objects and resources that teachers create to help engage and teach their students. My most recent research in the area resulted in my presentation from NCCE called “Better Digital Materials with Learning Science.” You can see my slides from that presentation here:
- How to Create E-Learning Courses That Don’t Waste Your Learner’s Time
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Instructional Design
- 3 Simple Techniques to Guide Your Learner’s Attention
- Are You Looking for an Easy Way to Make Your Courses Look Interesting?
- Here’s How to Get Past a Screen Full of Bullet Points
- How to Find Stock Images for Your E-Learning Course without Breaking the Bank
The blog is updated about once a week and there Tom and his team regularly share great (and free!) fonts, PowerPoint templates and direction to several other resources that you can use to built up your design library.
This week, give this blog a look-see. It is worth your time to put this on your radar!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours